New Facility > Neurodiagnostics
Accreditation Standards for Initial Assessment of Neurodiagnostics
Accreditation Standards for Initial Assessment Neurodiagnostics
Initial Assessment Facility Information Form
Evidence Submission for Distance Review Form
Evidence Submission for Initial Assessment
Notification of Significant Change Form
For facilities/services that are accredited but are undergoing significant changes in service.
Notification of Significant Change in Services
Note - Community Based Neurodiagnostics
Physicians intending to provide neurodiagnostics services in the community must complete the Initial Assessment Facility Information Form - Community Based and submit a credentialing letter confirming that they are credentialed for EMG services.
If the physician also performs EMG services within a hospital, the credentialing letter can be requested from the respective health authority. If the physician only works in a private facility, please review the following information on how to become credentialed through the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia.
- Go to the credentialing section on the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia website www.cpsbc.ca/programs/dap/credentialing
- Complete the MSP Restricted Services Credentialing Application form
- Submit the completed application package by mail to:
College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC
300-669 Howe Street
Vancouver, BC, V6C 0B4
- Once approved, the credentialing letter is sent to the applying physician, along with a copy to the MSC (via email).
- Provide a copy of the credentialing letter to the DAP with the completed Initial Assessment Facility Information Form - Community Based.