DAP Processes for Proficiency Testing 2017
The following correspondence was circulated to laboratories:
DAP Processes for PT 2017
This memo outlines:
• mandated and non-mandated programs/analytes
• alternative PT
• handling exceptions
• selection of PT providers
• regional approaches
• result summaries
• supplementary or remedial PT
DAP Mandated Analytes 2017
• specifies which laboratory specialties and analytes are mandated and require enrollment in formal PT programs.
DAP Approved PT Providers 2017
• lists DAP approved PT providers
Reporting Criteria and Proficiency Testing Investigation and Exception Response Memo (updated 22 Dec 2015)
• lists the outlier criteria by PT provider which require an investigation and exception response form for the DAP
• instructions on use of the new investigation and exception response form
Investigation and Exception Response Form
This new form should be put into use right away. You may fill out this form online, print and fax or email to the DAP. Please discard any previously circulated forms.
PT Investigation: Sources of Error and Internal Review
These worksheets are for use by the facility to aid in classifying the sources of error and performing the internal review of outliers. Submission of these documents to the DAP is not required.
PT 2017 Enrolment and Attestation
These annual enrolment forms are to be completed by facilities and submitted to DAP before January 31, 2017. These forms should also be used to notify DAP of new analytes and/ or changes in Proficiency Testing throughout 2017.